[WriteLog] I can't setup my rigg in WriteLog

Mikael Karlsson sm0lpo at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:18:23 EST 2012

Hello good afternoon from Sweden

I bought your software (WriteLog Full V11.07) with registration SM0LPO (software registration key g8D7vmks64xp8) and I have some problem and perhaps you could be able to help me with them?

I have bought a brand new ICOM IC-9100 transceiver and was planning to run the cqwwcw contest next weekend. I would like to use my keyboard on my computer (windows 7) to run your software (transmit morse-code through keyboard).

Im sitting here in my radioschack and looking at the software and I can't find my rigg listed in the software - don't your software support the IC-9100? If not - can I use some other rigg from ICOM in the software instead so I can get my combination to work?

Im also would like to run my rigg and your software WriteLog V11.07 together with my interface SignaLink USB (I'm using windows 7 on my "radio computer"). Is that possible? I know that the SignaLink is working on CW under the mode usb-D on my rigg. But I can't find any information in the software manual how I do to run my equipment together with your software. Please can you help me?

I also have the RigExpert´s Tiny CI-V-3 here in my schack … would it possible to use this equipment together with your software instead of my SignaLink USB? Would that be easier?

A third possible way to work … Im also having the digital master 780 in combination with HamRadioDeluxe in my radioschack and through the digital master 780 Im able to run cw on the mcw mode - can I combined the digital master function in HRD instead with your software so I can be able to run the contest in cw?

Sorry if my english isn't so good and I really hope that you could understand my questions. I was planning to call you but my english is so very poor and I can't really talk english with a person over the phone consurning this kind of issues … so I hope it is okey for you that Im using the mail instead.

Hope that you can answer my questions because Im looking forward to run the contest together with your software - I have been QRT for about 20 years and have now became QRV again on the bands :)

Best regards and 73´s

Mikael Karlsson, SM0LPO