[WriteLog] newby install problem

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 14:20:27 EST 2013

I would be tempted to uninstall and do a new installation. You need to
ensure that you have an installer with the words "full" somewhere within
it. I imagine this is what you are using but just in case.

http://k9jy.com/blog/initial-setup/
http://writelog.com/notes/version-11-installation-notes

You do need to have the .net framework installed as well. Not sure - you
may want to do a windows update and just make sure you have that installed.

Other than that I can't think of much else. Choose a widely used module
like  like cqww and see what happens.

Additionally - did you already put in your registration code??

Also feel free to email directly based on the email you received with link
to the software.

Hope that helps but the problem is not really clear to me.

Dean - 8P6SH