[WriteLog] CW decoding

NR Smith nrsmith at citlink.net
Fri Dec 27 18:05:13 EST 2013

I have tried a few times to try and decode CW with Writelog but without much
success.  A few years ago I tried it using a PK-232 and it was fairly
accurate but with the computer sound cards I don't have much luck.

My reason for this posting and request is a friend is wanting to try and
decode and send with Writelog and I am not sure how to advise him.  I opened
my big mouth and said it would do it and now I need to prove it.  So you CW
guys out there I need to know what is the best hardware to use for this.

Any help in making me look good would be appreciated.

Nick
w4gkm