[WriteLog] : MMTTY separate temporary from WRITELOG

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Jan 21 17:46:56 EST 2014

The only issue with "2 ports" and Rig Blaster Pro is if one has a newer
Kenwood, Yaesu or TenTec that needs RS-232 CAT *and* RTS/CTS handshake.
In that case a "two port" solution is not available - not because the
RBP can't do it but because the necessary signals are not available on
the radio control port.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV