[WriteLog] CW direct keying

Darren Collins (G0TSM) daz at g0tsm.com
Sun Jul 6 09:11:48 EDT 2014

Hello Bill, thanks for replying but ignore Winkey, that interface is
dead in the water. The backup is an opto-isolater type that is directly
keyed, this is the one i'm trying to get to run smoothly. It ran fine
for about an hour last night but it then sent one of the CW messages
very quickly, more like a poorly keyed 50WPM instead of the nice smooth
24WPM, then it was fine again. It's not RF, its not the interface, it's
not the radio, it's something between Writelog and the timing of the com
port. I just can't figure out what to change in the com port settings or
the com port settings within Writelog..

73 Darren (SV5/)G0TSM