[WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri May 30 08:00:49 EDT 2014

Thanks Don, this seems to work. I wish that I asked this last week when I
was in Aruba.

John KK9A - P40A

To:	 "writelog at contesting.com" <writelog at contesting.com>
Subject:	 Re: [WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW
From:	 Don AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
Reply-to:	 Don AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
Date:	 Thu, 29 May 2014 05:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you can eliminate the Name field or any other field from the entry
window
like this:

1. Open Contest menu and select Exchange Format Setup.
2. On the left hand side in the column named Exchange Fields, highlight the
field you want to eliminate from the entry window.
3. On the right hand side, remove the check from Prompt. Include in QSO entry
prompt.
4. Click OK at the bottom of the screen.
5. Save Configuration.
6. Save File.

73, Don AA5AU