[WriteLog] Band maps not working

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Nov 13 18:14:46 EST 2015

Gordon,

Randy is correct - sounds like WL and the radio(s) are not communicating
with each other.  If your port settings are correct in Setup/Ports... go to
Bands/Set Frequency & Mode... and look at the box at the bottom of the
"Logging/Duping Frequency for the current Entry Window".  There is a line
that says "Log the frequency of QSOs using:" and then a drop box where you
identify the correct COMM port to use for this Entry window.  I suspect it
is probably is set to "Manual entry".  You will need to identify a comm port
here for each of your Entry windows if running SO2R.  If there are no comm
ports showing then there is something wrong with the ports setup or in
Windows.

73,
Gary AL9A