[WriteLog] Fwd: Re: [Dx4win] new mystery

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Jul 19 08:26:28 EDT 2016

well, I found a partial solution to my new problem. Everything worked
fine with no program open, worked fine with writelog; but when I opened
DX4WIN I would lose the transmit audio, no vox, could manually key the
rig but no audio. I redid everything but no fix. Since this only showed
up under dx4win the problem had to be there. Normally, I have the
rtty/mmtty window open along with the rest of the windows... on a hunch
I closed them and voila SSB audio is back. So now the problem is
narrowed to the rtty settings... looked at them and all seems as usual
but something had to have changed... just have to find it! So far I have
at least 5 hours of time racked up messing with this! Life used to be
simple.... lol, thanks, Cort K4WI