[WriteLog] Fwd: Re: [Dx4win] new mystery

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Jul 19 09:22:17 EDT 2016

thanks for the response Joe.... everything was all ok with the
router.... spent a lot of time with it.... ended up deleting everything
and started over with new presets.... problem was still there. Thought
about this several times during the night and decided it had to be a
dx4win issue as that was the only time it showed up. So this morning I
was going over and over the preferences in dx4win and thought about the
rtty/mmtty window being open. I closed it and problem went away. SSB/vox
works just fine. so went to options in mmtty and discovered somehow
under DEVICES it was showing -1, changed those to 1 and all is back to
normal again.  Life was much simpler under XP... guess win 10 must have
changed those values. Took me over 5 hours to sort this out... but all
is good now! Thanks for all the suggestions! 73's Cort K4WI