[WriteLog] Problem with RTTY AFSK

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 13:54:00 EDT 2016

Tom

What Don mentioned is the way to go. I spent a long time yesterday
resolving a similar problem.

It was a combination of having plugged in a USB headset for Skype along
with a USB camera (that u did not realise had a microphone).

So the numbers associated with the audio devices changed but in trying to
troubleshoot I ended up having the left channel of audio going to the right
rig.

How I finally resolved was literally downloading and following the setup
instructions even though I thought I was familiar with the setup.

Give it another shot its probably unlikely to be a failed soundcard.

Hope you make progress.

Dean 8P2K

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com