[WriteLog] Problem with RTTY AFSK

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 30 09:03:20 EDT 2016

Some information I found by searching Google:
http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2013-12/msg00079.html

http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/WriteLog/2015-12/msg00055.html

Both seem to point to running WriteLog's "Sound board mixer control" program to set the sound card for WriteLog. You find "Sound board mixer control" in the Writelog group in the Start menu.
73, Don AA5AU