[WriteLog] CW Red Box question - Any help?

I2SVA - Alessandro i2sva at i2sva.it
Fri Mar 23 13:49:31 EDT 2018

    Hi,

the question is the following:

** with WL version 11 and earlier **
- If I press the F key the Red Box appears and I can correct/complete the call on the fly
- If I press Enter (having set Enter=send Exchange/QRZ) the RED BOX APPERAS AND I CAN COMPLETE THE CALL ON THE FLY BEFORE the cursor moves to the next field

** with WL version 12 **

- If I press the F key the Red Box appears and I can correct/complete the call on the fly
- If I press Enter (having set Enter=send Exchange/QRZ) the cursor moves to the next field and the call is immediately sent (from the same F key), the RED BOX DOES NOT APPEAR AND THEREFORE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CORRECT/COMPLETE THE CALL ON THE FLY.

Perhaps I have lost some specific row in the .INI file but cannot find out what.

Thanks

Alessandro i2sva

    Message: 1