[WriteLog] FT8 in 2019 RTTY Roundup

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Fri Oct 12 14:17:05 EDT 2018

It is my understanding that ARRL intends to permit FT8 QSOs to count during
the 2019 ARRL RTTY Roundup in January. The ARRL web site still has the 2018
rules, so can't confirm this has been announced, but I have seen
communication from W9JJ that it will happen.

This could have some rather interesting side effects and strategy impacts.

It may also have an impact on WL users.  What will be the best way to
integrate RTTY and FT8 into Writelog for the contest?

Randy, K5ZD