[WriteLog] Patch for WriteLog's WW Digi Contest module for 2019 posted

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sun Sep 1 20:20:40 EDT 2019

The Cabrillo file is created in WriteLog, not DigiRite.  Prior to WriteLog
12.43, the WW Digi Cabrillo output included SNR and Grid Square in both Sent
and Received exchange fields.  The rules were modified two weeks after
announcement to have Grid Square only for 2019.  Consequently, the WW Digi
Cabrillo template was modified to drop SNR.

Wayne was quick to implement WW Digi in WriteLog and his "reward" was that
we changed the Cabrillo template after he had done the work.  He then
corrected the WW Digi Cabrillo template in 12.43 and created a patch for
prior versions.  You can either install the patch or upgrade to 12.43.
Installing 12.43 automatically removes the prior patch because the main code
has the corrections.

DigiRite versions have nothing to do with this issue.

Ed W0YK