[WriteLog] WriteLog issues after Windows 10 2004 update

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 18 08:59:07 EDT 2020

I've found another issue but I'm not sure it's related to the Windows 10
update. My RTL-SDR is no longer showing signals on the bandmap. The SDR
appears to be working as it shows on the bandmap but there are no signals. I
went through the SDR setup again in WriteLog but it does not show any
signals. It does not appear that any settings have changed. It worked in
IARU.

Not sure how to troubleshoot it other than check the cabling between the IF
output of the TS-870 and the input to the SDR which appears fine. The SDR is
acting as if it's not getting a signal.

Any suggestions?

Don AA5AU