[WWYC] "Beer" Contest 2000

Tobias Wellnitz T.Wellnitz@gmx.net
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:23:06 +0200

Hi Guys,

this year in Friedrichshafen we had again a "beer-trinking"
competition at the Contest-meeting organised by the BCC
and RRDXA. :-)
The BCC-Team (dh1nhi, dl5rmh, dj7eo oh2bu (non BCC) and dh1tw)
(all guys younger 30 - hi) came into the "final" but, we had
at least no change against the Macedionian guys, who drink
wine like we drink water - hi

Martin, dl5rmh loaded up some pictures of that "competition"
on his webside www.hautsch.net
The guy in the white BCC-shirt thats Martin, and the one in
the blue BCC shirt thats me. On some pictures you can
see Jay, WX0B, who also liked this competition very much :-)))

You shouldn't miss those pictures :-)

73 & happy contesting

Toby, DH1TW / VK9XY

Tobias Wellnitz  [DH1TW]