[WWYC] WAE SSB 9A7P (9A6XX) Single OP LP

Luc PY8AZT py8azt@uirapuru.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:19:58 -0300

I made 545 QSO in 24 hours. Last day I got sick and had no way to go ahead.
Tnx for all European QSOs. Qas I great fun time.

73, Luc
PY8AZT

------ Hrvoje Horvat Wrote about  [WWYC] WAE SSB 9A7P (9A6XX) Single OP LP
on  16/9/2002  18:08 ------

|-------------------------
|Total:  743  1435   477  Total Score = 1,038,906
|
|Club: WWYC Croatia
|
|Comments:
|
|TS440S(100W)
|2L QUAD (20/15/10) + dipoles 40/80m.
|
|Oh boy! Mamma I got myself a million!
|Not bad for a !SSB! contest.
|This time it was pure fun. No software problems and CLX worked great (not
|single disconnect or CT crash in 48 hrs), WX was fantastic and condx
seemed
|be good. In one word - contesting.
|- 80m - overall sucked with on my dipole, only US that got my sig was K4JA
|(fine
|sigs/ears on all 6 bands guys).
|- 40m - couldnt break on 9K9X, PY1NX, ZX2B, P43E, VE1ZJ.. all very nice
|signals.
|CK3KZ + 4 US stations back on my split CQ (didnt expected any comebacks
|anyway).
|Saturday night had good NA Sprinters signals on 40m.
|- 20m and 15m in standardly good shape and 10m finnaly made to open.
|Never heard VK/ZL with such a loud signals on 20-10m and 10m was open all
|the
|way to west US coast.
|
|Thanks a million for all the QTCs. Big thanks to VE3FWA and NR3X that
|actually
|came back just to give me QTCs. Such guys are rare, all other 1415 QTCs
was
|made
|of begging. Expections to the guys I know, pals had mercy on me.
|
|WAE RTTY left to complete the WAE psyho session.
|CU WW RTTY!
|
|Hrle - 9A6XX (9A7P)
|ex.9A6NHH (19yrs)
|http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle
|hrle@ipazin.net

|WWYC mailing list
|WWYC@contesting.com

73 de Luc, PY8AZT

Member: LABRE / ARRL / CWJF / Uirapuru DX Club

Home Phone #+55 (91) 224-3415
E-mail: py8azt@uirapuru.org