[WWYC] A idea for WWYC

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Mar 19 15:43:11 EST 2003

I think we could create really a long list of those that supports WWYC (old
farts), maybe there should be a bit harder rules how to become supporter of
WWYC.
For example helping out to WWYCers in numerous occasions. Like for example
Timo and Zoli have wroten nice number of messages into our reflector. So,
not really anybody could join it, just those that overall helps to WWYC.
We must have some limits, otherwise I'm sure we could really take a callbook
and enter each callsign :-)
So, maybe a comittee made of 6-7 persons that would decide weather old fart
has contributed enough to be able to join such group of people called "WWYC
supporter" :-)
Of course a member of WWYC must apply for this person.
Once a person gets into our old fart section he would feel more special and
thanked then if we put just about anyone on the list :-)

Spending at least 5 hours a day on #wwyc availeable for giving advices or
posting out about 50 messages to WWYC list with giving us pure knowledge
should be first limits how one can become member of WWYC supporter:-) hehe
or borrowing station to WWYC members who can then submit their score to WWYC
for more then 5 times ...etc

Hrle - 9A6XX