[WWYC] WWYC CQ WW Committee Voting. [Explanation]

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Jun 12 04:23:16 EDT 2004

This mail shows we have problems within the Club. "Do whatever you want"
type of a system doesnt work. Sooner or later if we're up to go more serious
with the Club, such as being an active part of the contesting community
we'll need to change something. There will be more of such things in future
and again it'll be like it was 9A6XX who said how and what to do. I feel
like I'm responsible for this "voting crap" and also that it was me who
decided about many things without "leaving a space" for people to resume
something (like WWYC Meeting in Croatia) even tho in my personal opinion we
waited too long for this to happen because deadline was June 1st - I waited
and waited, nothing happened.

For this not to happen again I think those members that cares about Club
should think about how to create board committee of this Club. We need 6-7
people that will really lead the Club. Am I going to be the one that will
have to make things to create such board? Yet again I'll be waiting for few
months and if noone comes up with the idea I will!

73 alles,
Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W