[WWYC] Russian DX Contest - part II

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at bredband.net
Wed Mar 10 16:16:29 EST 2004

Hello lads!

I haven't been active for a while but now I will. Gonna be
participating SOAB HP (SO2R) from home. Hopefully I have the
motivation to put up a vertical for my 2nd radio so I have better
antenna capabilities on that radio. Now I have to switch everything
with cables so the antenna would make my life a whole lot easier.

I am not 100% that I will go full 24 hours but I will try. I also hope
that my antennas are still up...

Equipment:
160M: Tuned sloper (works terribly)
80M: Inverted Vee @18 + Sloper
40M: 1/4 GP + Inverted Vee
20M: 3el mono @EU + 6el tribander (manually rotatable) + dipole
15M: 6el tribander + 40M GP
10M: 6el tribander

2nd Antenna: Hopefully a 4 band vertical

RIGs: TS850SAT + TS930S
Amp: SB221 (no 10m...)

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)