[WWYC] Friedrichshafen 2012

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Wed Jun 13 23:12:21 PDT 2012

>  Good to see many still putting in great scores each week though.
> Lee G0MTN
> (Now OF contester, parent, and at work in the middle of the night :-
> no time for radio or FHN visit!)

I think many of 'my generation' WWYC'ers plan work and family around the
contests as much as possible. After all, what would we do without
contesting?

My free time ("shack credit") goes to contests first. Everything else is
optional and of low priority. Like the huge pile of QSL cards waiting here
;o)
That's why I don't do Facebook or Twitter: no time to waste on that!

73!
- ON5ZO