[Yaesu] FT1000MP RTTY

N3SL@aol.com N3SL@aol.com
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 23:02:15 -0400 (EDT)

I need someone to point out the obvious - which I am missing!

I've had my 1000MP about 3 days now, and put it on RTTY tonight for the first
time.  First QSO I was told I was inverted.  Have confirmed it and also
confirmed that I can go right-side-up.  Here's the problem:  I'm running FSK
from a PK232mbx, using the exact same cable I used on my 990 and my 1000D.
 PK232 is set for normal transmit and receive (i.e. not inverted).  Yaesu
menu 6-1 is "normal." Shift is 170, tones "high", and rig is in LSB/RTTY.
 Anyone have an idea why my signal is inverted?  It's got to be something
simple, but I'm overlooking it!

Thanks,
Steve, N3SL