[Yaesu] FT-757 Changing Freq. Problem

Patrick Riggins patrick@complete-office-installations.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:42:22 GMT

  I have an FT-757GX which will sometimes jump a few hundred khz but
the display does not change. If I am listening to a QSO you can, of
course, hear it plainly. I have not transmitted since this problem
started for fear of it happening during an actual QSO so I don't know
if it does it then as well.

  I searched through all of the archives (as well as Google) and have
seen this question posted quite a bit but never the solution (other
than "call Yaesu"). Does anyone know what is causing this before I
start navigating Yaesu's phone system trying to find the right person
to talk with?

Thanks,

Patrick Riggins KA4ZNU