[Yaesu] Band Data connector splitter for 1KMP

John Tait bravo at iol.ie
Thu Feb 16 12:26:58 PST 2012

Hi Ted.
              I do exactly that. I have a homebrew band decoder
connected to my FT5K Band Data socket. I recently I added a new SPE
1K-FA amp. I just connected a pair of female in-line sockets in parallel
with a male Band Data plug. It works fine, except for one small snag. If
I switch the power off on the amp, my band decoder doesn't work, unless
I unplug the Band Data cable from the amp.
       Vy 73
              John EI7BA