[AMPS] PT-1000-K1Mh

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PT-1000-K1Mh
From: knathan@ibm.net (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:20:00 -0700
                                        The thing that is really sad here is
that I really need some help.
Due to my own clumsiness, I am out the money I spent for this amp--money I
don't have much of at the moment due to illness in the family--until I get
it fixed and functional again.  The meter at least does seem to work but
still no idea as to why the arcing that continues.  I appealed to this list
to seek assistance and pick the collective brains of this group, not to
start a war.  I really appreciate the mail I've gotten so far from Paul,
who has helped me with possible parts and Rich and Carl I appreciate you
also.  rich, I might want to try some of your supressors, I am always open
to new ideas, but right now, I need to solve the basic problem of the amp
before I worry about improvements.  I guess what I really need is a
friendly person to say the email equivallent of "there there" to soothe my
guilt and disappointment.

73 to all and thanks for your thoughts from K7RX.
Kevin nathan