[AMPS] What Tube for Home brew

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What Tube for Home brew
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 01:27:41 -0700
Maximum grid current as stated in the HENRY manual.

"6x as much feedback-C as an 8877" OK, my proof is in performance. All the
quoted theory can't take away from what really works.

As far as HENRY producing amps with 6 V on the filaments of 3-500 tubes,
anything is possible over 36 years of amplifier production.
Yes, mistakes can be made. Who amongst us hasn't made any?
With that kind of longevity (the longest in the Ham market for amps, since
1962), I'd say their mistakes are much fewer than what they do right.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!