R: R: [AMPS] L-Pi net...downside?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: R: [AMPS] L-Pi net...downside?
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:57:24 +0200

Peter,

it happens that finding out where the resonance occurs in a PI network is
a didactical exercise with a very small practical application and could
just confuse who's not a professional in the process of doing something
real and understanding how it works.
It happens that if you have a knowdledge and you like to share it with
amateurs who like  'technical self training in the art of radio science'
there are a number of other topics with practical applications (Hams
like to experiment instead of doing academical chatting only) to treat
and explain.
It happens that as an RF professional  I'm not interested in self training
myself with amateur radio but rather to share experiences or to give
explainations to people who's doing something else in the life but doesn't
like to became a '25 year appliance operator without an interest in
technical matters'.
It happen that I didn't judge people like you do.

73,
Mauri, I4JMY

like to understand something