[AMPS] Manometer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Manometer
From: kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:47:27 -0500
Bob, if you really want to get technical and use it again, Fair Radio sells
Dwyer differential gauges. They measure in "inches of water column" or "H2O.
It is nothing more than an extremely low pressure gauge (I believe 28"H2O =
1PSIg)
 Or you can make your own out of tubing as suggested. Either way you can
measure the amount of pressure going through your tube.
Good Luck,
Mike(y)
W3SLK