[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:39:34 +0200
Paul, I am perfectly comfortable with my QBL 5-3500 G2DAF amp without any
parasitic suppressor. It runs all bands, stable as a rock. No special
arrangements except the screen is bypassed with a PTFE "sandwich"
capacitor, same technique I use in the VHF/UHF amplifiers. Also the wiring
between input and output is done to preserve as much isolation as possible.
The tube has full specs (4kW out) up to 110 MHz so it is not like the 813's..
Supressors not needed in all amps it seems..

(the amp can be seen at www.qsl.net/sm2cew)

73/Peter SM2CEW