[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:12:55 -0700

>The paragraph below shows why you color the data you get, and
>misrepresent it. You have an agenda, to prove everyone who is
>successful is a crook.
>
>> Ä  Manufacturers discredit themselves.  For example, Bridgestone /
>> Firestone  apparently knew about the tread separation problem in 1992, yet
>> they did not fix it.  About the same time, I was driving my Dodge maxivan
>> on the freeway when a sudden tread separation occurred in a Bridgestone
>> tire.  So how did this happen?.  In a word, the answer could be
>> *ringeshow* (pronounced rin-gay-show).  Ringeshow is a Japanese word which
>> means that needed changes can Only come from the Number One (dai ichi)
>> manager.  Any other person in management who suggests that a change is
>> needed will almost certainly be booted out of the company because he
>> violated ringeshow by dissing the #1 dude.  Apparently, Ford also knew
>> about the tread separation problem eight or so years ago, and they did
>> nothing.   .  .   Ringeshow.
>>
>> At this moment, two 8877s which suddenly failed in an AL-1500 are being
>> shipped to me.  My guess is that gold-sputtering is present in both.
>> Eimac said that gold-sputtering results from oscillation.  If the tests
>> proves me wrong, all of you will hear it here.
>
>You don't need to "inspect" the tubes, you already know what your
>conclusion will be.

?  I never know about gold-sputtering until I reverse the polarity of the
anode potential on the high-pot.  .

>When Eimac disagreed with you,

?  Eimac engineering didn't disagree.  Reid (Mr. XXX) Brandon of the
Marketing Dept. did.  Reid told Paul Pagel that W. Foote was *not
authorized* to tell me about gold-sputtering.   Whasup with that?

>you blamed them for covering up
>the truth.

Reid undoubtedly said it.

>The only thing that prevents you from being widely accepted by
>engineers, is they understand your theories and analysis are all
>bologna. You can dupe the poor Ham who doesn't quite follow all
>the theory,

The theory is hardly esoteric.  One Ham who has not followed the theory
is Tom Rauch.

> but you can't fool the people who understand physics or
>circuit theory...especially those with test equipment.

?  So when are you going to take a college course in Physics of
Electricity?

later, Tom

end