Re: [Amps] Amplifier that was for sale

To: Dave Meitzen <dmeitzen@comcast.net>,"amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier that was for sale
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:30:32 -0500
Dave,

I was by the FCC website about a month back and couldn't see anything about a rule change. I don't know if it passed or not. I heard it was probably going to but not a soul has said if it did or didn't, or at least that I've heard. Of course I haven't really tried to find out that much either. I figured if it did, someone on here would tell it. If anyone knows, did or didn't it? A link to any new FCC rules would come in handy with an answer too.

Best & 73's

Will Matney

Dave Meitzen wrote:

I thought the FCC passed a NPRM dealing with all of this. In effect they
made it a non-issue. The 10 meter amp issue is gone. The manufacturers can
manufacture amps that cover 10 meters and there were no restrictions on who
could buy them. I believe that has happened in the last 3-4 months?
FYI
Dave