[Amps] Alpha 86 PIN Diode Fuse

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 86 PIN Diode Fuse
From: "Don Knight" <n4dek@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:05:58 -0400
Hello all. Would anyone happen to have a spare fuse that goes on the T/R board
in an early model Alpha 86? I was wanting to keep one spare here just in case I
ever needed it but Alpha tells me that the type my 86 has is no longer
available. I would rather find an original rather than pull the board and
change the fuse socket as suggested by Alpha. I only want one and would be
willing to pay a fair price to get one. I do not have the part# but I can send
a photo showing the fuse on the board to anyone that thinks that they might
have one.

                                                    Thanks,Don