Re: [Amps] CW and High Voltage

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] CW and High Voltage
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:19:12 -0400
Phil,

That's true. I have seen some built though that has a low power using 1/2 plate
voltage and those pretty much needs to be retuned too. Of course thats changing
the plate voltage not power input. If it's legal to run 1500 watts and the amp
does it, and you need the 1500 watts to talk, you have it, use it.

Best,

Will