Re: [Amps] Outgassing tubes.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Outgassing tubes.
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:28:59 -0400
Ian,

Your correct about the differences! I've seen the innards of several types of
transmitting tubes though and never seen a true getter like the ones used in
receiving tubes. Where are they in them as I've not seen them. Generally you
have a pin which connects directly to the getter where they use at the factory
to flash it. They used to call these pins out on tube specs as NC or do not
use. I imagine you could attach one to one of the elements but I've never seen
that.

Best,

Will