Re: [Amps] AC wiring

To: Tony King <tony.king@w4zt.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AC wiring
From: "Carcia, Francis A HS" <francis.carcia@hs.utc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:09:03 -0400
I'm checking with a couple guys in the biz to be sure. The new QTH is 1/4
mile from ocean so I would think salt air is an issue. Copper pipes turned
dark in a couple weeks after they were installed. I will use no ox if I
can't solder the splices.  My building inspector is a sharp guy and I will
ask him also. He gave me some good ideas on grounding for lightning. He had
some good stories to tell. gfz