Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:56:50 -0500

I have to agree with WA4TT. We'd all like to pass the buck and not take the
responsibility due us. I'm a programmer and have several servers I'm the
administrator of. Stopping spam is no small matter. In the real world spam
is here to stay and it's up to the individual to educate him/her self to the
best ways to avoid spam.  This is not to say the host/administrator should
ignore it completely. If we are really concerned we would not hesitate to
send that donation intended to aid the admin in suppressing spam. On any
free forum we should not expect the responsibility to lie entirely on the
forums owner/administrator. I think we should consider ourselves very luck
to have these free forums.
Regards,
Larry N5BIP