Re: [Amps] Old Power Cord

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Old Power Cord
From: Chris Howard <chris@yipyap.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:20:32 -0700
Come on Jim, Lew?  Is this true or not?
Do I have to get a building permit to string up a 40 meter
dipole?  You are saying "must", "must", "LAW", "ILLEGAL".

You're throwing the words around.  Is that really what you meant?
Is there a loophole for amateur radio?  (It appears not if the
all-consuming NEC have their foot on our necks already).

Help!