Re: [Amps] Re 200w fast relay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re 200w fast relay
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:10:44 +0200
Are you sure to talk about the S2 relay formerly manufactured by SDS?
It works much longer at 1KW+ in TL922, SB-220s and L4Bs on qsk then the
Jennings RJ1 vacuum relay before the contacts are gone.

 http://docs-asia.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/0027/0900766b80027baf.pdf

The DS2E relay family is different and cost a lot less

73
Peter