Re: [Amps] SB-200 circuit breakers

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 circuit breakers
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:35:25 -0700
Hi Carl

Filter caps have been recently replaced. They are 100uf at 450 volts.  I see
in the schematic that the originals were 125uf.  I will do the 'heat' test
and see if they do in fact get warm.

Tubes were replaced just 3 or 4 months ago.  They are Taylor tubes.

It is a problem that has just reared its ugly head in the past few weeks.  I
used to run the amp around 300 watts on RTTY with no problems, but just
lately it has started tripping the one breaker, and only at 200 watts.

I guess I could just solder a wire across the breaker :-)   73

Tom W7WHY