Re: [Amps] SB-200 circuit breakers

To: w7why@verizon.net, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 circuit breakers
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:14:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2007 8:23:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
w7why@verizon.net writes:

Hi  Lou

I guess I didn't explain it right.  What I meant is that after  it cools
down, I can manually reset the breaker.  If I push on it  right after it
trips, it won't reset.  Actually, after a while I can  hear an audible
'click' and then I can manually reset it.
Tom  W7WHY

OK Tom, so you are manually re-setting it.  As you explained it, I was  to
believe it came back on by itself.  Thanks for the clarification.   Here is a
quick test you can do,  I am pretty sure that the Sb-200 has  "fast-on"
connections to the circuit breakers.  Or are the wires  soldered?  I don't
remember.
Anyway, you might want to switch the  wires on the CB and see if the same
breaker kicks off or is the other one now  kicks off.  If the other one now
kicks
off, I might suspect that your fan  is getting overheated (somehow) and
pulling that one side over the limit.   You never know, it's a quick test you
can
perform.  73  Lou