Re: [Amps] stability of amps

To: doc@kd4e.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] stability of amps
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:54:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2007 9:42:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
doc@kd4e.com writes:

WDYT?

I take this to mean What do you think?  If you ask me Doc I think your
summary of all this gets right to the point!  I admire how well you said it
all
and don't think I could have said it any better for sure.

I would have to ditto everything you said and I do not disagree with a
thing!!   What you say just "makes sense" to me and that is how I go  about
deciding what is "right" for me.  I ask myself, Does it make  sense?

What you have said makes ALOT of sense to me!

73 Lou