Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question for All Amp Builders...
From: Jeff Carter <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:38:28 -0500
I could be wrong, but I always thought that the tube manufacturer gave
sample circuits and/or specs with any given tube to allow you to do
proper impedance matching and thereby get Maximum Power Transfer.

If you look at:

http://www.k0gkd.com/sb220.html

you'll see that about halfway down the page, he's copied an old
application note from Eimac showing sample values for the 3-500 tubes.

Jeff/KD4RBG