Re: [Amps] Silver epoxy yes

Subject: Re: [Amps] Silver epoxy yes
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:48:33 -0400

Carl wrote:
> Thats because some lack the ability to do independent research and have to
> depend on others to answer the questions.
>
> I suspect it all begins back in the "Why mommy" days.

Or it might have to do with trying to find technical information on
something on Google for hours and being directed to commercial sites
instead of informative ones. OTOH there is so much misinformation out
there on technical subjects that you have to already know enough about
the subject to weed out the misinformed and intentional misdirection.
I've given up enough times that anymore I don't always think of Google
to find things. To me, Google is no where near as useful as it was a
couple years back. However if I want to purchase something, it'll come
up with so many sites/sellers I then have to spend time finding out
which ones are reputable.

73

Roger (K8RI)