Re: [Amps] Silver epoxy yes

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>, "amps@contesting.com >> Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Silver epoxy yes
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:51:44 -0400

RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:
> I believe Carl aimed that "zinger" at me. I don't think he likes me
> any more !!
>
> I agree with you on Google, let's see if Emperor Gates search engine
> is any
> better.
>
> One other kicker to chew on, you have Silver Epoxy that is for thermal
> conduction (high resistance) and other stuff for electrical conduction
> (low resistance). Just to confuse the issue.
How about mixing them?<:-)) Actually that is a serious question.  I use
both in building computers although I believe "Aritic Silver" is both a
great heat conductor and conductor. You sure don't want to get it on the
conductors or pins. No mix in a wee bit of epoxy. Just enough to make it
set up solid.   I wonder if that'd work?

73

Roger (K8RI)