[Amps] old mags

To: Ham-amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] old mags
From: Herzog <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:18:07 -0400
RE:  I don't think that 73 magazine was ever scanned and distributed on
CD -
though I could be wrong. If it was available, I'd certainly buy a copy.
Like
you I've found the copies of Ham Radio extremely useful - ditto QST and
RadCom. I've very occasionally seen old copies of 73 magazine at
fleamarkets
and the earlier years look to have some excellent technical material in
them.

If there was anything like a market for a 73 mag CD ROM then I'd have
expected W2NSD to spot that and to have published CDs already

cheers
Dave G0OIL
Yes, there is very little market for old magazines.
I'd been trying to break up my collections, for 5 years, with
eventually, no takers, unless I'd pack and ship them; they would then
accept them!!  I've been giving them a last tearful nostalgic look,
before into the recycling bin.

    The Antique Wireless Association,  AWA, has a complete library.
They took a few of mine, to fill in gaps, but I'm not sure how they are
accessed however.  K 2 L B.