Re: [Amps] old mags

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Ham-amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] old mags
From: Herzog <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 20:47:06 -0400
Because it takes work to fetch them, tell the dates, write back, discuss
how marked up they are, get a box, address and take to the post office,
front the money; and after all done get pennies per hour.  And My legs
and heart not good for job; and I don't need the money.
even the AWA didn't want them, until an ambitious volunteer searched for
the one's to fill their voids.
  now  1978 is down near the TV; being given last rights, and about 3
feet more either side of that on shelf, probably newer, as to the right
on the shelf.

Reference: