[Amps] Alpha 78 Problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 78 Problem
From: "isaonuma" <isaonuma@cablenet.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:08:48 +0900
Hello all,

 I have recently bought Alpha 78 and it's faily clean. I checked inside and
seemed OK. So I connected 220V line and swithed on it. High voltage shows
1500V+ at CW, 2000V+ at SSB mode. Air flow is OK and getting warmer little
by little. But, not as mentioned in the manual there is no illumination of
pale
red or amber. I waited for 45-90 seconds, but there is any change of light
nor
any click sound of relays. Maybe there's some failure on 28VDC line. 'Cause
I didn't hear any sound from K2-Step start relay.
Any comments, suggestions are appreciated.

73, Isao JH1ROJ/KG8XV near Tokyo, Japan