Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets

To: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets
From: david sutton <sootydave@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:21:59 -0800 (PST)
ToDay the help offer would probably be " Us a larger fuse or goto WM and get a
roll of foil " to many times in the past i have radio's on the bench and
checked the fuse holder just to find a foil wraped glass fuse, :-0
Dave

Brits with a southern call? how strange, only when you hear the accent.
see kg4uxr on :-
www.qrz.com/callsign/kg4uxr