Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:25:46 -0400

Carl wrote:

>> Bill, W6WRT wrote:

And the signal levels, voltage levels, and current levels weren't
something you see measured with a normal VOM<:-)) Input (pencil) tubes
that we had to wear white gloves to handle and breathing on them would
change the input impedance of the volt meter.  A finger print on one
meant the junk pile.   Mostly Fluke equipment.

73

Roger (K8RI)