Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:13:21 -0400

Same thing Bill, radiated energy when intercepted by the screen will put
currents into the screen on the side where the energy is and current will
flow on that surface.

Putting a connector thru the screen will pass energy as it would thru any
coax line. The center conductor and the inside of the shield.

73
Gary  K4FMX